Enchilada soup is one of my all-time favorite soups! Now that fall is in the air, it’s time to start adding soups back into my menu rotation, yay! This is one of the quickest and easiest soups. You can throw it together and be ready to eat in about 30 minutes. Let’s get started!
Most of the ingredients are staple pantry items. You will need:
- 1 chopped onion or 1/2 cup dried chopped onions
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 can whole kernel sweet corn, or frozen corn
- 1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes plus one can water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small can mild green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon veggie base flavoring plus 2 cups water
Dump everything together in a soup pot and heat to a boil.
Serve with corn chips. So yummy!